Friday, September 29, 2006

What's in your bag?

Usually, the content of one's bag (or wallet) says a lot about a person.
So my (non-emergency) green bag contains:
- a pile of -very- smelly Congolese Francs;
- some crispy US dollars (in 10's, not that I walk around with 100's and ask the Shegues for change)
- my blue UNLP and my passport
- a flashlight (very practical to open the door when the guard is not there)
- earplugs / eyemask (you never know when you will need to sleep... nor how noisy it will be around)
- my MP3 player (nothing like Franz Ferdinand to wake me up and head-bang while driving a UN car)
- my camera (small... great for drive-by shooting)
- sunglasses
- Danish stamps, bus card and coins (I have been too lazy to take this out)
- my airmiles reward card (in case we get evacuated to Brazza and relocated to the Méridien, I won't be left in the blue)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home